Event Category: RenoTahoe
Celebrate Fall Harvest at Tahoe Donner’s Signature Event
Fall fun awaits at Tahoe Donner’s signature Fall Festival kicking off Saturday, Oct. 11 from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. at the Northwoods Clubhouse. Fall Festival is great for the whole family featuring a day packed full of themed activities and events. Admission into Fall Festival is also free!
Fall Festival offers a little something for everyone. Festival-goers will enjoy seasonal beer and bratwursts, arts and crafts vendors, our annual doggie dip contest at the Northwoods Clubhouse Pool and a kids’ carnival area with food and games, pumpkin carving, face painting, tie-dye, a rock climbing wall, a bounce house and more! Live entertainment will include a magic show by Penny the Clown and local bands/performances. The expansive pumpkin patch, petting zoo and maze are Fall Festival highlights. Wristbands, at $15 apiece, will offer unlimited access to many activities; additional games and food items will be offered separately.
Schedule is as Followed:
• 10 a.m. Event begins! Purchase wristbands and tickets from registration area; BBQ and beer available
• 10-11:45 a.m. Penney the Clown strolling entertainment, ukulele sing-along, comedy and magic show
• 11 a.m. Pizza on the Hill bar opens (serving pizza by the slice as well as regular menu items starting at 12 p.m.)
• 12-12:30 p.m. Local entertainment
• 1- 4 p.m. Penney the Clown Fine Art Face Painting
• 1:30-2 p.m. Truckee High Jazz Band
• 2:30-4:30 p.m. Second Floor Blues Band